orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

About : Result Semester 2

Assalamualaikum everyone!



Yeah, now, I am currently working as a barista at Starbucks... guess what, I've accomplished one of my dream & wish lists ;) *relief* 

BUT... 

I thought working as a barista is.... we only make coffees (which is I loved the most) but... we need to do everything in this store.... no cleaner, no others just you and all the partners. 

It was tiring af I told youuu... but, I think maybe because I wanted to be so, so I just enjoy this moment as long as I am here. ewah, tajuk lain cerita lain pulak! 

Well, my result for semester 2 already arrived my mail box at 4 am 12/5/2017 and the day before, I told myself not to open it immediately because it might turn me down for the whole day, ye lah kalau tak gempak cemana nangis weh ;( 

and I was in the dean list! OMG!!!! I was screaming & run to my parent's room & told them & my dad was looking at my result and they said "Congratulation" 

ok done.

Then I went out to celebrate this moment watching Guardian of The Galaxy vol.2... can I rate? 5/5 =) 

that's all fam. I was so thankful to Allah s.w.t ;)

p/s: OH YEAH BUDDY!!! I've made a new Instagram's account because I can't remember my old Instagram (sthealien)'s password... so sorry I can't keep in touch anymore =< see u there!!!

new : foxyknoxywho

xoxo! 

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥