orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

CUT off

Salam everyone 

Nothing to share just some of the things that have been bothered me for so long.

  
                                Image result for mad anime tumblr


I admitted, I always turned off for people whom did not help each other, whom always bias towards other, whom did not care about each other's conditions.

So, I feel intoxicated.

I feel not happy yet I really want to go out so I can have some peace............

And, I ended up, cutting you off, chopping you from my life, silent you from my existence and shut you out from my circle.

I am tired to bear with the pain sitting in the group of ignorance people.
I hope my act was louder than my voice because the power of act can actually make people realize, how far does my action affected them, slowly but surely.


Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥