orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

The Truth is?

Salam & Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 

Firstly, I know there must be my juniors from my secondary school yang baca blog ni well then if you have doubt, so here I am.

I don't know how to make em clear but I hope through this, there is no no any doubt anymore, okie?

My sister told me, her school magazine has put the wrong statement about my SPM result for 2015 which I was in shock & disbelieve HAHA. Then, her friends asked her about this and some other students also... 

The truth is, what you know earlier is the truth and the magazine is wrong for sure. If you don't believe, you can ask my sister for the copy of the real slip. AHA

*bad quality of laptop camera if you ask!*

Okay, have fun! Don't bother other, lets care more about your own life! 

Happy Holiday :)

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥