orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Its about yesterday

Salam everyone who is still reading my blog at this 2017 :)

So actually I just want to share my story about how I struggled every morning to open my eyes, and get up from my bed. I guess I am not the only one. After that, in toilet I always thinking and made a decision, whether to go to morning classes or not. I am so yiks......

BUT STILL, I WENT TO EVERY MORNING CLASSES but my heart is not there and the result, I became sleepy in class and barely pay attentions to the lecturers. :(

HOWEVER yesterday, I actually wanted to skip my morning class. Because of my roommate is still sleeping so she was like an evil to me hahahaha because her class was at 10am while me at 8am. 

So, my first decision is, continue my sleep. But, I feel so bad and worse....
So, (again) I woke up from my bed and quickly take a bath and the moment I went out from the toilet, I started to smile and wish heartily to everyone who's awake at that time "GOOD MORNING". 

When I am in class, I am so energetic. My brain works miraculously and my heart so happy! I swear yesterday is one of the best day I am in Dengkil. 

I managed to keep my attitude till night. AND I SLEEP. (hehe because I got an early morning presentation today :') but, we did a good job even a bit "mess". 

So, I think yea,  the conclusion is,  if you are bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals.

SO, OUR MORNING PRESENTATION IS DONE AND NOW EVERYONE CAN SLEEP!




Labels: , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥