orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

To : Hisham L15

Assalamualaikum.

This time, I want to dedicate this blog post to my friend, Hishamuddin. 

Because you are one of my blog "fans" and the last time me met, you asked me to post more entry in my blog so you can read. I am touched because someone from this university, aware of my blog existence. 

So, here I am, writing a new entry and this is for you.

My first impression towards you?

YOU ARE SUPER FRIENDLY AND CUTE.

Not to mention, you are not bias and never hurt my feeling, even once. 
You did a good job when we are in a one group for CSC134. 
and more....

Be strong,. always...

Do you want to miss this semester?
Do you want us to graduate without you? 

NO!

If the doctor estimated your recovery should be months, I believe you can make it shorter than the expectation because you are Hisham!

If you miss this semester, 
You won't see some of us again, probably we never can meet again.

It has been great seeing you every day and hearing your laughter and giggles.
Thus, I feel sad not seeing you lately.
Everyone here misses you a lot and we pray for your fast recovery.



// sorry, I am not got at putting my words. Sorry if there's anything that I shouldn't said. 




Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥