orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

8 Weeks To Go...

Salam, 


One of the best things that will happen in the next 8 weeks is, I will graduate from UiTM Dengkil. 

Is that one of the best things that will happen in 2017? 

Well, one thing that I actually just remembered is, one time I was in primary school. One of the teacher which is my BM teacher always make an assumption that one of my best friend will go to university's life first which is, at that time, he only have one hope for her only. As I can tell, back then, she's super intelligent. I bet now she still the smart girl compared to me. 

But, 

I made it here! I made it. 

I made myself went to this world which nobody had any hope for me. I also never thought that I will enrolled myself in foundation. HAHA

It was nothing, but at least, I am on the fast track. 
But sadly, I am not a fast learner *sometimes*.... reality hits me hard. 

At first, I was like, oh yay I can escaped from those people who I hate so much.
But then, there is nothing to show off. I'm just grateful and happy seeing my old classmates are now having their own life which is happier than me because I AM SUCK. 

I miss those days when I was in high school,. when I was an "angel" for all the teachers haha

not really la, but I miss those people who made me to who I am today.... Pn. Fadhilah, Madam Ng, (all my english teachers), other teachers, and my tuition teachers especially Andrew Choo. HAHA 

I really miss those days when I was in tuition center, I was so "bad" with my Sarvinder Kaur and Varisha! What a memory... 

ok bye, I have one more 2 hours class! see you latex xoxo


Labels: , , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥