orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

SEM 2? HARD LIFE BEGIN & Happy New Year!

Salam Jumaat everyone :)



Yeah, today is the last day I am here, at Dengkil.
See you next year!

So, I've a very packed schedule for this semester, actually it was me,.
who was trying to busy-ing myself with reading some cases that I didn't really understand who won or who's claim failed.
or.
actually I am trying to beat one girl in my new class. I am envy with her. she's smart and confident. I am totally impress with her.

oh yea, I am here at the new class for this semester. Thanks to my last semester result.

Happy or unhappy?

I choose not to say anything at this moment, its hard.
yeah, hard life already begin.
they are not same like the previous one but for sure this one totally (hard to put into word).

By the way,

I got an Indian Teacher for my ELC 092 (Speaking) and she's super adorable, caring, lovely & totally look-like my ex-English teacher at secondary school, Teacher Jagajothi. I miss her so much....

Happy New Year for everyone! I am already say GOODBYE to 2016 and ready to move on. How about you?

I may not enter this new year gracefully but I'm just hoping my life will become brand new and I am happy. Less hurt my feeling but lets hurt others!

HAHAHA *creepy*

I am looking forward to celebrate New Year at somewhere like last year. It was totally MEMORABLE!






Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥