orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Result out, Sem 2 Leggo!

Assalamualaikum everyone! 

                      quote, girl, and emma watson image


Alhamdulillah, I finally got to know my result after waiting and not to care so much and barely forget about it since I was too busy with my life. 
What can I say? I am thankful for all the hard works I put into it, the struggle is real & there's no even a single tears to be wasted. 

3 pointer and above, I am bless :)! 

Not even imagine that I can pass my LAW012 since I failed my first test *super fail* I tell ya.

My assignments was super shitty since I just realized I did the wrong citation and I am super lazy. 

My presentation makes everyone look dumb. including me, as the presenter. 

BUT, 

Allah's plan is amazing! 

Just a few days left for me here, I am so boring but still hoping I can enjoy every single tick tock here with everyone I loves! 

Sem 2, please let me be intelligent and confident! Don't let those bitches step on me or cross my line. Let me walk by my own. Let my mouth speak up and don't make me look dumb for suree. 

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥