orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

An unlucky week.

Salam,



The girl that used to think, she’s lucky than her friends..,

She’s unlucky now. 

Jobless.
I know I am supposed not to think about it while I’m still studying but now semester break duh! I should be workin! I can’t stand doing nothing. Unless, there’s someone will transferring their money into my bank account for everything when I’m doing nothing. HAHA


Hell.


I used to have so many friends. Girls & boys. Both I have.
But, what I am now? I don’t have **any. 

Who is stay, only my boyfriend and my good-guy I mean he’s a good guy after all. 
*I used to have so many good guys if you know me because girls............my life full of dramas*
Others? 

We never give each other hints so I don’t know if they are still exist, somewhere I am not belong to.
However, we all already say good bye to each other just long before we practically not see each other anymore. Not official.

But who cares anyway?
 
It was a long long story to be unfolded.
I am so comfortable living my life like this. Even, sometimes I did feel lonely as fuck.
Somehow, I do miss my friends. Friends, where we used to be so close yet so protected and so cool but I am the one who distanced myself from them just because I feel, I know they hate me since that day. It’s my fault anyway but I'm never talk about it because I think, we need to be apart because we aren’t fit anymore?

How could I being a friend after all the things happened to us?
I am happy with my life.
Because I am a freak.
I don’t know how to socializing.
I don’t know how to be exactly like myself
I don’t know how to communicate.

Because I'm already used to be alone.
But thanks God,
My brain still workin. My sharp tongue still functioning. So, with both this working, I won’t hurt anyone so much because I still learning how em' both.

Yeah,
I am not even a luckier person yet I am believed I am sometimes bringing luck to myself. Just, sometimes, I need to face the bad day in life.

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥