orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

No Good :'(

Assalamualaikum there...




Huh, firstly I just wanna tell ya that I realized that, I am not even doing good here. Even though I think this is what I deserve for my not super hardworking effort but still, I am super sad. I didn't tell anyone about this; unless you are reading this post then you are lucky. HA HA what a shame. 

I couldn't change myself, to be exactly in a perfect shape of a lawyer-to-be. I am a standoffish (stand·off·ish) and you could tell. I am genuine happy of being cold. But people around me hate it, ya some of them, especially my one lecturer. I did not impress her, not even in our first met. I am spoil shit. 

Day by day here, time passes, I feel, my heart was not here... maybe not yet.
I wish I could reset my brain. Crying ain't help this fucking shit. 

I need sleep. I want to sleep early today so I could wake up at 00:00 tonight and feel like I was being born again. 

Happy Advance 1 day Birthday to myself. 


Adios..............

(waste my money at Dengkil's cc I couldn't help)

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥