orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Shadow.

Assalamualaikum and good night everyone. 

Ha, its so awkward to say something here since I take so long to comeback. Yeah, not really have an idea to come out with the new entry. :(

Speaking of that, now I have one. 

It all started on my first day here after having a break because of an accident. I was late for 3 days when our classes already started. Sure I didn't know anyone, where is my class and who is going to be my classmate. But, she made everything seems so clear and she helped me alot that time. 

We started to become closer everyday and I seems to sensed that she's okay and we can be friend. I was like, her shadow. Completely like that because I was the one who followed her everywhere and through her I tried to know my classmates and all the things. She's super bright and happy pill. Everyone seems to like her. I am not envy, I relief. 

But, that was so long before someone treat her and fits her more than me. I was thinking to find another friend that could be my company. I feel like yeah you can't stay alone here like before. uhm yeah, when I need to go somewhere it could be more "cheaper" to pay uber if I have a friend like we can share money to pay Uber right. That was one of the benefits. LOL 

NO NO. 

I have Nabila here but we are totally busy like our schedule didn't fits together :'( 






AHHH, I HATE THIS FEELING. 

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥