orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

2 Months To GO!

Assalamualaikum semua.... 

Should I say this YAY or NAY?
I can't wait to finish my 1st semester here! About 2 months more then I free! But, not really 2 months since we have cuti raya haji and our final will finish not exactly at the end of November. YAY

FINAL?

Don't tell me it was easy its fucking hard. I hate to admit that law studies is hard. Everything was hard. I thought it was fun, fun when you can score and vise versa. I couldn't say this to my family so I just whined.

If you can bear with it, just go with it. I can see my clear future since my head was stuck with all pending assignments. 

Till me meet again, everyone :)


With Anas Aqilah, My classmate for 2016.



Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥