orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

40 days looking for blessings.

Assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera semua. 

What a nice weather at Dengkil right now. I probably must be sleeping because of the long gap but I ain't. I need to do a revision because the common test just around the corner. Not so corner because it will start on this Wednesday. 

Nervous? 

Nah, relax. 

Okay, before this my Ustaz said, if you want to change yourself to be a good man like you want to obey God seriously I mean whatever it is as long as it was good and make yourself become great you need to do it in 40 days. NEVER SKIP! Do it like you really want to do it, set your real intention. I understand, some people need to force themselves to be good. Kindness is hard to make it but not crime, I guess. But, as long as you wanna change, nothing is impossible to reach. 

I didn't understand, why it must be in 40 days......................
someone out there can you explain if you know why?

So, I come out with this not so freaking idea since I really want someone to change himself for his benefits. I really, just told him about this 40 days and I just say if he can do something in that 40 days and so he will totally change. He said it was impossible and why 40 days? What if he still not change and bla bla bla. I challenged him (out of blue) and he accepted it. It was funny and serious and we made a black and white agreement. We also made a video agreement because he said he scare I'll tear the paper when suddenly I become a monster. LEL

just that, I hope he could MAKE IT!!!!!! I wish!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck :) I'll always be your #1 hard fan!!!

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥