orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

What a Bad Start for Monday.

Assalamualaikum & good morning guys..................

I am so fucking SAD.....................

Pagi tadi, takde lah rush mana nak pergi kelas, tetiba I dropped my phone sebab I charge my phone with powerbank pastu nak simpan powerbank dalam beg and suddenly, phone terjatuh and I feel like dia drop slowly je. Takde lah crashed or jatuh secara menghentam. 

AND, 

The result, I can't even see any display on the screen. Bunyi je ada. I tried to solve this problem during Critical Thinking's class but unfortunately, I was fucking miserable but still positive. 

Finally, I took my phone to one shop at my university yang boleh repair but the fuck is I must wait until tomorrow so he can tell me about my phone condition & price and whether I want to proceed or not. After that, I must wait one or two days after it fully okay. 

But, please lah jangan mahal woi duit asasi tak masuk lagi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

sorry sebab this entry was fully rojak or bilingual. I am so mad and frustrated!!!!!!!

UPDATED!

Kan dah cakap pergi hantar repair, you know how much I must pay for this?
RM185 which is give me a HEART-ATTACK and headache. 
Oh Allah, why this thing happen to me when I need em so much :'(.........

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥