orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

My College Life.

Assalamualaikum & Selamat Sejahtera...

My life..... automatically changed from the scale 0-100.

Lots of class, with gaps nothing can do with gaps if I'm not goin to PTAR I just stay at my hostel and sleep. End up wake up blankly and feeling numb. My brain so jam! HAHAHAHAHA 
I don't really like PTAR like other students because I don't know why... I rather choose my room than being there but if I've group discussion, I've no option. 

Food? 
I rarely bought anything here even I've been here like a month. Everyday nasi putih or nasi goreng. Thats all. I am so jimat uolss.

ATM?
FUCK YOU :)

Lecturer?
Madam Rozi is the only one I'm scared. Why? She's like a tiger and I was so critical in her class. Not gonna mention that I can't catch up but I just TAKUT GILA BABI DIA SOAL AKU KANG. like that feelssssssssssssssss

Friend?
I just closed with my housemates and classmates (some). My classmates, they are fine.

Life?
My phone dah okay last week. I just happy and alhamdulillah everything is fine :) not gonna moaning to buy another phone coz I just can't even afford any :')

Just that I think. 

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri in advance semua :)
Dah beli baju raya ke belum?

okay nak post selfie, ready jangan puke. 
thanks snapchat for making me looks alive and nice. 
in real life I look like what a pathetic girl she is?






Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥