orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Leaving and Homesick.

Assalamualaikum semua.

Ya, I've told you guys before about my offer letter. 
Somehow, I am not very happy. Thinking I'll leaving my house, my family, my beloved cats and my daily life. Thinking about, I will or will not adapt to new environment since my mom also worried about my "non-social-life" whatsoever. 

This is what I wanted before. This is what everyone wanted in their life. I know and I am very thankful and can't mention how happy I am when I got to know about this. I just, full of curiosity and fear. 

Tomorrow is my last day, here. 
I can't describe how it feels right now. Its fucking, sick. 
Look at my luggage seems like I am truly leaving. But my heart still here. 
A day without Chichi, is like a year without rain.
She's my everything. My soul and my love. 

Ah, whatever it is, idk why, lately I can determine myself as paranoia. as hell.
I am in fear. 


Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥