orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Dream Job, Finally.

Assalamualaikum semua! 

Nothing much for the introduction but as I know, lately I love to wrote such em straight-forward entry. I think so. But, never mind, as long as I can tell what I wanna tell, I think I'm fine with this kind of "penyampaian" or communication. Eh, too long for intro lah! 

WHATEVER it is, finally I've got my DREAM JOB after being rejected almost 3 times before because they say I'm still underage. Uhm, now, am I an adult and can work my ass off??? OF COZZzzzz.

Interviewer by.............. my manager name is Tasha. She's chubby but cute. I don't know either she's Malay or Chinese or what but she seems so spontaneous or playful. OK, it was my first impression towards her. She obviously not dressed up like a real manager but that was fine.

Everything went smooth. I am able to speak fluent or at least audible English. Just to impress her. She asked a lot of questions and simple and TA DA finish. I didn't expect that I can get this job, thingking I've been rejected before. There is butterflies in my stomach. Rainbow on top of my scarf. 

She just brief me not-so-much about my new job and welcoming me. I suppose to start this MONDAY. But, since she got some meetings, so we'll meet up this WED.

Booyah, I got some new problems!

HOW IF I GOT AN OFFER THIS MONDAY FROM IPTA?
HOW IF I NEED TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER PLANET?
HOW IF MY TIME CLASHING?
HOW IF IM TIRED?
HOW IF I NEED TO RESIGN EARLIER? Because she wants me to stay like 6 months onward like WHAT THE HELL???

But,

I AM CHA EUN SANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CAPABLE TO DO MULTITASKING! 

I applied for part-timer but she seems like want me to be full-timer that much so I can't resist her. She's so fluffy. Oh, I meAn CutE. 

So, I need some sleep perhaps something or any sign will come out and tell me to make a wise decision. HAHA 


at my new work place. HEH, as I promise yesterday so here my picture. 

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥