orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Annyeong, chingus!

Assalamualaikum semua, 

7 days more and still counting.... 

I'm sad :'( 

Thinking about leaving my routine, new place are you welcoming me???
I can't leave my FAMILY. my bed, my (DAUGHTERS) cats, my stuffs and everything! 
I never and I hate stepping out from my house for staying at another place for a long period, like there's no place like HOME! I'm just, so emotional.... right now. I'm HOMESICK :'(

Some friends, ya, I should entitled some of them as my friends since they are actually good but perhaps I never notice or we had fought before, Idk just waved good bye and send me em, a sad text or maybe I'm the only one who felt this way. 

Ya, 
this entry FOR YOU. 

maybe I'll updating this post, if I have some free time and I feel like doing it. If no, sorry. 

Gibby, 
honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for always being my GRABcar. Honestly, thank you so much sebab teman aku when I really need to go to one place, immediately and selalu bagi opinion kat aku. I don't know how it feel if our friendship just end up suddenly because we known each others for ages! Like, IDK what to say anymore, just I wanna say here, I'm appreciate every things you did for me. Best of luck in winning your dream girl's heart, okay! I'll always support you! 

Afiq, 
Iz diz real, bro? U just send this out of blue and I'm startled you popped out from nowhere. Nothing much to say since the word just baffled. One of my savior man at class, Shamsul-Afiq-Alip. Ha, this trio always, you know gave me special treats when I was dumped by girls. They know what I'm eating when the teacher is actually just infront of us, and started yelled "syahirah, kau ni asyik makan je" and when I'm not doing this ridiculous thing they started asking "weh tak makan lak harini?". I just, throwback coz I miss. And they know HOW MUCH I HATE to make friends, associate whatsoever and study group. They maybe called me, as a lover but still needy. Thank you guys, Alip, thank you for always belanja me makan when I came early at Andrew and always belanja me at koop for no solid reason. I'm thankful anyway and hoping to meet your Doppelgänger in future!!!!!!!!! 


Hmm, belasah awek dia tu aku pernah nak buat. Cakap jela sebab time tu tak waras. LOL


Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥