orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Cut off.

Assalamualaikum. 

"syahirah bla bla............"
"eh siapa tu? tak kenal la"
"aku mana rapat dengan dia"

and, fuck off you all. I'm fucking happy to see you guys feeling sick over my presence and can't accept the fact that, I'm good. also good to make someone butthurt. 

me?
no good vibes but I'm good. bad bitch or bitches usually cold hearted. so, me bitch? aww, such a good call. 
and the thing that I can't believe is, this time ............. man, hating on me. coz I'm lying for my good but he can't accept and he feels bad for losing on gamble but can't see me smiling happily. 
what can I do if he hates me weh? 
I can do nothing. u hate me I gain nothing. I feel more happier, more people I can avoid.
I hate human. people or whatever u call them.
I just love some people. they good. so me. 

I never beg someone to stay with me unless with one person. 
if you wanna stay, then stay. if I treat you nicely and you must not leaving. no reason.
its you, your wishes. 

bye trash(es). 


I cut off people alot, i don't know if i should be proud or guilty.

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥