orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

blocked!

Assalamualaikum, 

I was blocked from continue my online test during the poor internet connection. cries. *_* how can I feel better if I can't complete it! confirm that I'll disqualified from the shortlisted group :'( 

-ANDDDDDD I took a final decision to end my depression. huwaaaa 
I brought a mini wireless modem from YES. It called New Huddle XS Super 88. I took Super 88 plan since they provide 16gb internet for a year and it cost RM88 per month. Since this is the first time I register as their customer and need to activate my modem, I need to pay RM100. 
but, include gst, it become RM199.30 :( and it was happened on GST's birthday!!!! :(
not happy at all since I "burn" almost all my salary this time for this thingy and I hope I can get a lots of benefits and please, don't be a shitty coverage when I was doing my work! 

Highlight : this is not a paid entry. I really do this to review it on my next post. 






Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥