orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

its for my pleasure and happiness.

assalamualaikum, 

I don't think its like a blog post like I usually did, but maybe more to an explaination to someone or a group of people who waiting for me to give such an explaination. 
honestly, I am NOT going to go one by one to explain my action and my wrongs or anything I've done so far. 

tried to recalled when I was at Form 4, I told em I wanted to go to another school after PMR and I feel like I was not belong there anymore. I mean, I can't fit in the new environment, new retarded (some) classmate and all new. it just was a starter to my pain for 2 years struggles to finish my school day. and what I got? 
they blackmailed me but in such a friendly ways, that they will never "anggap" me as their friend anymore, begged me not to go and bla bla..... 

and, I took a fucking decision, I canceled everything..... :'( fuck me


and so, I went to through thick and thin by myself. and yeah, I have a few friends that always had a shoulder for me. Thank you very much. that's all what I can say....
I can't say anything, I was bullied mentally and I was in despair.... 

it was me, 2 years ago. 

okay, I took decision to resigned from my position. and what I feel? HAPPY. 
I also confuse and I don't know, should I let myself down just for making someone Happy while me , unhappy and feel like dying? I told em, I was not happy, tensed-up and even told em, I want to go find another place that I can work happily without feeling all this uneasy feels. and they keep pushed me and blown my mind that there no more such a perfect place to go or i can't survive la and even want to delete me from
their friend request. WHAT THE SHIT. 
and what I did, I still with my heart and my plan and this time, I really did. 
I took a week holiday. okay maybe more than a week and I continue working at another place but lmao, that place was just not far from my previous workplace. okay I admit, this step is my fault. 

but, whatever is that, I'm happy and okay so far. 
I hope it will last longer, insyaAllah ..... :) 

For sure, 

I'll no more feeling like I don't want to wake up from my bed. yeah, kind of that. 

Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥