orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Today Experience

Assalamualaikum guys!!!

haha, I just comeback from Empire and its so tremendously tired and happy. 

it was my first experience(d) looking for job vacancy and at first, I was really shy and I feel like I was walking infront of the starbucks and looking into it like a lot of times and gambled with myself "should I or Shouldn't I go in?"

but, I decided to follow ammar go to a place where his brother used to work there before. at first I just wanted to accompany him but I also got involved for the interview??!!! HAHAHAHA my LUCK :p

firstly, the manager was questioned about my hijab. HAHA, it is really awkward since I am not expected she would asked about this. and, I just relax and answered her question without any hesitation. eventhough, IT WAS so AWKWARDDD -_-

and she gave us forms to complete it. and she couldn't stop being so KEREK :(

luckly got one bald man save me from her KEREK attitude and I feel like she should learn how to respect others. AT LEAST ....

guess what, I am the one who got the called to walk-in interview first hahahhaha bye ammar :p

and then, his turns...................... he just make it very quick wow

nothing much really, a woman who interviewed me was really down to earth. (hope she won't change) and we just made some deal and yeah, wait for their call ;)

and after that, we just looking around... Empire, uhm not bad. 

and I FOUND................ GIGI HADID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




Im really excited and asked him to help me take this picture with GIGI ;') 
and a cleaner at guess just looked at us and giggled hahahahaa

and, 
its me
super potato ;) hmmm



Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥