orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Twittah



old letters


  • Crawled
  • Love me Right
  • busy night.
  • Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
  • Life is Struggle
  • Blessed
  • Gila
  • Let You Know...
  • New Kitty !
  • Holla!

  • Applause.

    basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Edit by: Cikmimin
    Re-Edited By: Syeira Yusri
    Others:   


    Human-shiterror404 :’(


    Assalamualaikum semua,

    This is so sad, so broken, so hurt :’(
    I’m thinking about it all the time…
    I’m too care…
    I’m crawled back…
    I’m looked back and hold it tight until its too hard for me to let it go,
    Why I’m so unlucky! I feel bad, so bad for us :’(
    I started it but my heart soften after it, and I feel sorry for it.
    I started to be nice, treat like how I used to be and fought like what we used to be ;’(
    But, I never think that I’m completely okay… I mean, the often we meet, the more I miss the old moments. The often we fought, the more I missing you. The often I looked into your eyes, the more my confidence raised up. The more you said it, the more I’m fallin’ for ya.
    How can bid a good bye are so easy like we are spreading planta on a bread?
    How can falling for someone are likely so easy like eating nutella’s?
    How can forgetting someone is so hard like choosing either dad or mom?
    I am out and so done.
    This hella things making me chickening out and I am tired of feeling down + disappointed.


    Happy Birthday to you in advance, whatever happen, I love you but I hate you.
    I can see you in my not-so-clear future. So, you need and MUST appreciate this.

     see you after SPM. Bye
    From ;
    love-hate girl
    To;
    love-hate boy

    Labels: , , , ,


    Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥