orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Twittah



old letters


  • Blessed
  • Gila
  • Let You Know...
  • New Kitty !
  • Holla!
  • recalled
  • Little things in life
  • exam-end f4-
  • ohorat!
  • new chapter in September ♡

  • Applause.

    basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Edit by: Cikmimin
    Re-Edited By: Syeira Yusri
    Others:   


    Life is Struggle

    assalamualaikum ;

    Take it all,
    I don't care.

    maybe I ain't deserve it right now,
    maybe it didn't bring luck to me,
    I let it go.

    cause I know,
    Allah is always with me,
    another people will catch me if I fall down,
    if I break in a minute.

    Alhamdulillah, 
    Allah show me a right path, 
    He just leave me to decide,
    which one is good for me.

    It's better to live without you,
    I'm fine,
    because I know what the best. 

    Labels: ,


    Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥