orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

recalled

Assalamualaikum everyone ;)




Copy & paste from her, its fits me, now. 

-It's that time of the year again-

I'm a mess. I'm all over the place. I don't know how to be, how to act, what to do, because being me just isn't good enough. I'm just not right & I don't know why & I try so hard to be & that just makes things worse. I don't know how to be the person you want & that you won't get sick of. I feel like... I just don't have much to offer.

I read that & crumpled into tears, because I've never stopped feeling that way or worse, BEING that way. I'm always trying to be the perfect fit for every kind of person, or group. I try never to be too this or too that, because I have to fit into so many roles at the same time. I try to play it as safe as possible, so that I can please as many as I can. Online, I'm a bit bitchy, a bit girly, a bit emo, a bit aggressive, a bit passive, a bit hipster, a bit mainstream... "will I seem too this if I do this?" I'm a bit everything & all nothing. If you asked me who am I really, or what am I like really, purely, wholly... I have no clue. And I thought we were taught that we can achieve anything if we try hard enough. So I did & I do. I push & change & scrutinise & obsess, & then I break down when I realise that no matter how hard I try, I will never be the right one, no matter how much I want it.

by : SOAPZ

we just meet after a long lost contact and it tighten my heart. Why do on earth we should met in the same kind of situation? My past, yes you are. Never a happy ending and it did it again. 
ask me, who you are to me, you want me, you love me, or a lot you miss me -whatever- its sucks, You actually didn't know what are you talking, who are you talking to and what do you mean. Made a promise you, and me. I don't want to have any obssesion on you. We already ended up, I don't think its precious to continue it again and try to making our old wish and hope become reality. fuck, you not Cristian Grey. 
 and here you are, called out all your ex(s), proud huh? 
we should never met. you, sucks. 

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥