orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Holla!

assalamualaikum! 

selamat malam semua, ayy #HappyChanyeolDay still trending! 
btw, my everything sorry wish birthday lambat ;"( I wish you happy and hope you will always make people around you happy because you are HAPPY VIRUS!!! 
I LOVE YOU, VERY MUCH!!! 


Chen hold the cake again, like before in exo showtime ;')
Park Chanyeol,
Thank you for making me happy, love you more and want you more. Your stupidity is the cutest things ever in my life. I hope I can meet you someday in my real-real life. I really want to meet you and I really want it so bad. 
I love you ;)


my gift for you ;')

and Happy Birthday to my younger sister too ! 22nd nov 2014. 

everyone [blogger(s)], who tagging me in your blog, 
thank you so much! I don't know how could I reply this but thank you a lot! 

Happy Holiday, everyone! stay healthy! and don't forget to watch MAMA2014! 
bye!

p/s : keep voting for EXO PLS!!! EXO-L, c'mon!!!

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥