orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

ohorat!

assalamualaikum semua! 




long time no see, everyone. 

calling out all SONES, don't forget to support and thumbs up for the new taetiseo (tts) comeback - Holler MV on youtube!!! Holler Holler Holler ~

this is such a blissful evening for me since I received a lot of email about my blog. thank you for always supporting me even I am on a very long hiatus now. If I have any free time and idea, I'll always here; updating my blog. 

thank you so much to whoever bloggers who put my blog's url and recommend it at your blog ;)) you guys daebak! its such a honor for me. I promise will all my heart that I'll work hard! 

school holiday is about to end. such a miserable reality, and exam will coming soon, not very soon. kkaeb song o-<--< 
I still fucking lazy to study but afraid to fail. 

you guys can follow me on twitter and can ask for followback. here is my twitter url @bubbletea98_ frankly said, it almost like a fans account but it also my personal twitter account. 
ig? yasss its @ bfearless_ 

today's news;

-iOS8 today but it seems like everyone didn't like it. ohh


-today is my FATHER IN-LAW birthday!!! 생일 축하, MR PARK! 


-Miranda Kerr followed Ooh Sehun on instagram. he must be really fucking yeheting and ohorting in dorms. kekeke but he'd not following her back yet. aigoo sehun... don't be shy. 


-SM confirmed that EXO Luhan's health is recovered and he will attend TLP in Beijing



-sehun and kai butt are listed in top 10 most sexiest male butt in kpop. lol sekai ._.


-[not comfirm yet] EXO will comeback on September 25th? as OT11 for sure.... I am not ready for this... *BGM; miracle in december*
-2014 Incheon Asian Games Opening Ceremony: 19 Sep. 6PM. TV9. will bring in big names such as Psy, Big Bang, JYJ, CNBLUE, and EXO for their opening and closing ceremonies

Labels: , , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥