orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

exam-end f4-

assalamualaikum semua!




nearly 4am and I still awake. tomorrow is a school day but because my internet will end today (not sure when) so I want to use all of it until the end. 

I have a few days more until 1 october. you know how depress I am? 
our class (account) kena buat kerja kursus which also kena submit on 1 oct. but 99% my classmates tak siap sebab banyak bahan baru dapat. but luckily thanks alot to a few classmates who helps me a lot especially shamsul & kamarul. without you guys I'll not able to finish it clean & clear! I'm so lighthearted because now I can focus more on study for the last time. tbh, I didnt feel uneasy like before but it more like excitement. 

before this, I made a promise with Belle that we'll do something proud for ourself in f4 which regarding to improve our result and get some award ;') the last time I check, I only once/twice attend for kecemerlangan akademik in f1/2. fuck life before because I never pay any attention to hold a victory.

last day for bts-danger song play on my blog, now I changed my theme song already. its -Only U by Taetiseo. for me this song is somewhat so melancholy~ LoL

goodnight & goodmorning, Malaysia & WORLD! 
wishing me luck, hwaiting!

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥