orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

WELCOME HOME, MH17

assalamualaikum,
NOTE: PLEASE OFF THE MUSIC PLAYER IN THIS BLOG AT THE BOTTOM. THANK YOU.

#MALAYSIABERKABUNG 
22 OGOS 2014 JUMAAT

A day to be remembered to all Malaysian.
The Heartbreaking moment for all Malaysian today. 
your journey was long delayed, but you come home at last to rest.

       
    Embedded image permalink

                 Embedded image permalink
     Embedded image permalink

    Embedded image permalink
indeed, this is heartbreaking.

My condolences to all family members and friends of #MH17 victims. Our loves and prayers will always together with them. #MalaysiaBerkabung Stay Strong...

I didnt watch Buletin Utama today, I just can't.... such a waste. my mom start crying marathon.... I didnt want to join her. and she start talking about our future when she gone or dad gone or both of them leaving us. She want me to take care my siblings like she do. like they do. She didnt want us to burden anyone;s life. I said, I do. I promise with all my soul I'll even I cant replace her place one day when the day arrives. I just can't imagine how their families feel when it happen to them like... seriously no one could imagine how strong they are. wait a long time enough to see their families "come back" to Malaysia. How painful it is not to be given a chance to look at their loved ones' for the last time. Sad songs is everywhere... ahh, I dont want to talk about it anymore.
just, please don't forget today. don't forget them. don't forget the history. don't forget we still need to move on. we still have task as Allah's servants in this world. Yang pergi takkan kembali, setiap yang hidup pasti merasai mati.
Innalillahhiwainnailaihirojiun....

mari kita sedekahkan Al-Fatihah banyak-banyak,

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥