orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

MAMA

assalamualaikum ,




since lagu ni keluar dulu , aku selalu juga la dengar but tak faham maksud dia . 
pastu sejak dah jadi fans tegar aku hari-hari dengar lagu ni & maksud lagu ni deep sangat . 
yang pasti , 
KIM JONGIN aku punya . HAHAHA okbai

MAMA 
I feel like I am lost & disregarded
I can't do anything but endure it 
I close my eyes but , 
careless , careless shoot anonymous , anonymous 
heartless , mindless , no one who cares about me . 

Mama , please answer me now ,
why have people changed ?
has there even been a beautiful time before ?
we no longer know how to love , and have lost the heart to care for others ,
everyone is busy living with their backs turned on each others .

If only we could all be thankful for the blessed days that we are granted life , 
If only we could make new relationships everyday , 
sharing love with one another rather than living with shattered heart ,
If only we could all smile together .

why won't we look each other in the eye anymore ?
why won't we communicate ?
why won't we love ?
I shed tears at the painful reality once again , 
tell me that it can change , that we can change 
tell me Mama , Mama .

as the days go by , the loneliness grows ,
we can't help but get hurt , being human ,
we meet , hold hands , feel , laugh , and cry together ,
we resemble one another and we are connected , 
but if you ever want to go back ...

why won't we look each other in the eye anymore ?
why won't we communicate ?
why won't we love ?
I shed tears at the painful reality once again , 
tell me that it can change , that we can change 
tell me Mama , Mama .

die , kill , fight and scream , 
this is not a war , 
Help us Mama , Mama , Mama , Mama to turn back ,
Help us realized Mama , Mama , Mama , Mama to rolling back ,
clash , hit , take sides , and fight ,
this is not a game ,
Help us Mama , Mama , Mama , Mama to turn back .

why won't we look each other in the eye anymore ?
why won't we communicate ?
why won't we love ?
I shed tears at the painful reality once again , 
tell me that it can change , that we can change 

tell me Mama , Mama .

careless , careless shoot anonymous , anonymous 
heartless , mindless , no one who cares about me . 


such a beautiful songs .......


Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥