orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

celebrating my life .

assalamualaikum , 


bring the boys to me please !!! TaoRis~! Kaisoo~! Sulay~! And Hunhan~!

ah , finally midterm dah habis <3 I can watch all korean dramas in list without worry about exams ! YAY
btw , 

Happy Anniversary to my loyal Blog  ♥ 
This month , is my blog anniversary  , actually on 21 Mei 2012 . officially Mei 2014 ;)
I am so happy , until now I still blogging even having hard time on doing this thing .
never give up because I love it . this is one of my keen to stay put my eyes on it .
never feel bored . I enjoy everything I wrote even sometimes I feel ridiculous when I re-read in the future .

you know ,
I wrote everything happen in my life . that not-so-privacy .
when I having a hard time , I'm wrote about my day . and feel better .
when having happy time , I perfectly happy to tell my blog , and readers about me .
when I falling in love with someone , I never one to expose because I feel like a fool teenage who will end up with 'instant love' never sure it happy ending or sad ending .
when I broke-up , I never feel regret because I love my life free , sexy and single . *suju's song. ehehe*
when having a bunch of friends and called them 'family' , I wrote about it . every single thing we do , I'll tell about it here .
when losing one by one friend , I also tell my feeling about it .
that I call , LIFE .
so precious , sometimes may hurt .

never think to make money on it ,
but as I grow up , I really like to do so .
hehehe ,

stay with me , cooky , dorky baby !!!

to my readers , thank you so much ! *big hugs*

고통 없음없는 외침   ♥   ♥   ♥ 
tomorrow: its either we cry in happiness or we cry in sadness I hope it's not like forever. let's be strong.



I also give some new looks on my blogs today !!!
since I become an EXO's fan . HEHEHE

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥