orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

bullcrap

assalamualaikum ,




still on semi-hiatus because midterm, bebeh . 

"the bullcrap feeling is , you tick one answer that you think correct and after you take a deep think , you change the answer because you feel doubts . 

and

you check the answer on your textbook and realize the first answer you tick is the RIGHT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I AM SO DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


now ; addicted to exo new song overdose . overdose really overdose to me right now until the moment I study it keeps playing in my mind and make my body dancing . same thing happen to me when I'm sit for exam papers . LOL 

btw , I really wait for HOLIDAY ! want to escape from taking stress .


still not being one of EXO-fans yet but I think he's so cute 


but I FALLING in love AT KAI btw 

love them before I become an exo's fans but i dont even know their real name and can't identify their face I mean CONFUSED ... also confused between luhan and sehun . sometimes I called luhan = lehun / sehun = suhun . HAHAHAHA DAMN 




Labels: , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥