orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

unsaid feeling

assalamualaikum ,




"aku dah taknak share/bagi copy homework aku lagi sebab korang gunakan aku untuk lepaskan diri korang dari kena denda sebab tak siap kerja atau korang nak hasil kerja yang sempurna . lepastu pasal markah exam korang macam a piece of shit and such a coward talking bad behind me . mature la sikit . oh , lupa ... we are from a different world, right ? say , hey congrats . infront my face then when I go you guys make a gossip group for an argue about my achievements . balik update moment kat wechat macam I blind oh I can't read I dont even understand your plain slur. then without feeling guilty , directly ask me to copy my homework . fuck your life ,  sorry not sorry ." 

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥