orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

For the first time in forever

assalamualaikum & selamat petang semua ;) ,

today was a very bland day for me , I guess . I keep telling myself that I was okay but suddenly my heart felt tears . . . ㅠㅠ
but for the first time in forever , I walk away from KTM to my house ! alone ! without anyone help ! yeah pretty sure I feel like both of my legs already fatigue but I'm so happy because I finally made it , by myself . before this I always complains of fatigue and this is really unfair . then I realized , if I keep remind myself that I can , I can and it will be true ! just put believe in yourself !
okay that's all make me happy today at this moment . 

okay , sense of regret began to arise in my heart right now . 
I actually need to buy something that REALLY important for me and I must get it as soon as possible because if not I totally freak out ! at first I already have enough money to buy it but I feel like "I have abandoned by someone" and my chance was totally limited so I has purchased a correction tape refill . because it have in one of my lists . so no doubt , that moment . then , my friend comes to me and yeah we went to sunway piramid then I concerned that I doesn't have enough money to buy that SO REALLY IMPORTANT thing ! then I think that my life recently was so bored because I doesnt have a novel to read, currently and I made a decision to go to popular bookstores . omg there's a crowd of people are waiting the gate to open at 3pm . they are doing something inside and I still waiting and waiting with a women and she looks so gorgeous. WOW . haha 
it was 3pm already but the gate was still not open yet and I feel like I want to broke the gate because I AM SO fed up . it's already 3pm ! and that gorgeous woman also mad . she rises her voice told the guard that already 3pm . and after 10 minutes of waiting , finally they opened the gate . 
I totally dizziness because I LOVE BOOKS ! I CAN SMELL BOOKS ! I CAN SMELL their price also -.- and I quickly going to the fiction A-Z's shelf . I want to look for one awesome novel that azmin give me read a bit and I found it . umm , has 2 books with similar title . and I re-read the synopsis and I make a decision to pick out ....


this one . 
sebenarnya dia ada lagi 2 buah buku sambungannya . yang ni the first one lah . 


thanks a lot azmin because introducing me to this . slightly hooked , haha ! 

and hey kids , if you think you'll looks so cool by reading this books , just forget it . seriously it is not appropriate to you . I already realized but I just bored reading a teen novel . LOLs . 

-google-

and I realized , I don't have enough money to buy that important thing ............ okay I totally crazy ! thanks to my weird mind . hahaha .







Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥