orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

before the reality

assalamualaikum ,



still have some short time , maybe ? even not sure anymore about it . uhm what if it can be true I mean I got the victorious or I can fail too . but it's already show the other side of "not separate" . now I may clearly sense, it will happen over this next time . no doubt . do I killed people ? 
but it's alright . nothing became this shock because already prepared for this and not so much hurt . I am not keen to touched after abandoned or leave , huh ?
if her at my shoes , I think nobody will get so much hurt-broken heart something except me but no one's going to feel sorry for me , I guess . my fate is on my head and I carrying everywhere why must feel eerie ? question of her feelings if I go, what about my life after that ? It actually hurts when know they deliberately throw you in silence and cunning and having fun with anyone else but then they say that they not inadvertently . it's so unfair for judging someone's choices without knowing their reasons. no matter how much it hurts right now, one day you'll look back and realize it changed your life for the better. you said "DON'T LEAVE ME . DON'T LEAVE US" but you and y'all leave me first before I go . easy going and may your day will be happy unlimited . hoping . 


-complicated lies.

best friends are there for you even if you refuse to talk to them. because they know, deep down, the silence is killing you .
deep

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥