orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Twittah



old letters


  • confused
  • selalu lambat
  • Baik
  • Hari ini
  • my study method [part 2]
  • Mimpi
  • Handball tournament 2014
  • celaka ,
  • The moment when ,
  • my study method

  • Applause.

    basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Edit by: Cikmimin
    Re-Edited By: Syeira Yusri
    Others:   


    me , now

    assalamualaikum ...

    tbh , mengantuknya , ya Allah :'( tak jadi nak buat homework add math sebab asyik menguap je sampai berair mata . tapi bila main laptop mata ngantuk pun still boleh tahan . main gila . 



    aku saja je search balik entri blog aku yang lama-lama tu . aku selalu jugak baca balik semua tu .... cuma ye la , sedih memang sedih . dah la ayat / gaya penulisan aku macam haram je dulu . 



    I just can't stop reading 2012's entries . I can't stop missing that year . I fucking want to spin back time , enjoying that year because we yolo . I want to realize that we both nailed, actually . I want to be a nasty one but hardworking at the same time . I want to capture everything in that year . I just can't stop remember how lucky I am stucks in 2 bungaraya . I barely remember all the little special things that happen in my past but this time I just can't throw it out from my brain . It played all the time when I see or meet the people which became partially than memories . 



    I am fucking stressed ! I want to move out ! I want it so badly ! I want to leave everything behind me . I want they stop bothering my mind . I really missing 2012 !!! tbh , I just regret one thing about my past . it's all about how we nailed but I didn't realize .



    it's all over and over again . my life like attract and repel at the same time , right now . I really tired with the packed schedule , being a spm candidate next year . KILL ME NOW , pls 

    I am going to 'war' again . 
    me can't understand myself . 
    a little plain stupid . 
    bye 


    sorry gambar memang takde kena mengena . 





    Labels: , , , , , , ,


    Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥