orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

it's bother my mind

assalamualaikum ,




hmmm , I am okay . 
but sometimes when I remembered about it , 
I was wondering ....
is there I will get it, or I am forced to surrender ...?

this morning ,
I have hope that drew my pleasure . . .
and what happen this morning keep bothering my mind . 
I just scared that I will not beyond ...

why the reason is the problem now ? 
they should just approve my form , and I can go as soon as possible . 
there is nothing you can do with my reason . 
because sometimes , 
there is something that we really can not tell .... 

I wait long enough already , 
let it be true , 
I want to known as another 'rian'
but that was not my reason why I want it to be true , 
something I don't know how to tell .... 
but please , just don't hurt me .

may Allah swt ease everything . . . 
AMIN ;)

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥