orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Hari ini

assalamualaikum semua , 

hari ni pergi latihan choral speaking kat sekolah . btw, I did not expect they'll choose me to be their conductor . ahh , well , I really happy but I never be a conductor for choral speaking before , but I've been a conductor for choir about 2 years something and yea so I am in really awkward situation . I've made A LOT of mistakes and it's really bring me down . I really make a shame of myself and I think people start think I am annoying and weird to be their lead . WOW ! 


latihan habis pada jam 10 pagi . Thank you everyone for choosing me but if you guys want to choose another conductor to lead you all I am okay ;) I also really want to stand with you guys and show my expression to judges . so , this is some random selfie and picture . 






my ninja garl , fasihah aiman <3


my honey bunny <3 aqilah 



my twin ! dorang belajar kat kv shah alam sekarang . I really RINDU SETENGAH MATI dengan dorang . ye la , masa form 1 / 2 selalu menari kpop sama-sama :"( Ya Allah rindunya ! even kiteorang ada salah faham , tapi dorang selalu face to face selesaikan semuanya . takde kutuk-kutuk teruk sangat . and sebabkan perangai dorang yang bersifat terbuka time salah faham la yang buatkan aku suka kawan dengan diorang . kiteorang dah kenal sejak sekolah rendah . tapi rapat tak rapat je la . masa masuk sekolah menengah baru rapat . last year form 3 , aku duduk depan dorang . memang makin rapat la kiteorang . 

Happy birthday kerol , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BRO ! thank you for duduk sebelah me in class coz no one want to duduk sebelah me . they said I am crazy and always study no time for gossiping but you cool ! thankyou ! happy sweet sixteen *nada suara mamat bangla cakap malay*

and ya , thank you for reading my blog ! sampai sini je la cerita sebab ingatkan harini boleh jadi best day in 1st march but haram . 











Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥