orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

breathed a sigh of relief ...

assalamualaikum everyone ,




HAH ! 
FINALLY I CAN UPDATE MY BLOG !!!! 
ALHAMDULILLAH !!! 
I can't describe my feelingggg !!! SO HAPPY SO FAR . Thank you , oh Allah ;)! 

actually , I do not remember clearly berapa hari my internet connection (WI-FI) disconnected ;'( so sad . tak boleh tengok tv . sebab sebelum ni wifi tu memang directly bersambung dengan TV . seriously rasa macam duduk dalam gua . I can't even living in a space without INTERNET CONNECTION ! 
so terpaksa langgan internet sehari RM2 maxis . takdelah lembab but selalu terlebih limit . SHIT . terasa betul kehilangan wifi . sobs .....

then tadi ayah call suruh check balik wifi and lepas solat jumaat try on ......
alhamdulillah I can ONLINE , UPDATE MY BLOG bla bla again !!! 
then mama called . I told her than we finally got our WIFI connection back . 
I complained to her , without wifi I can't even do my school assignments and she said "eh , bukan tak boleh nak blogging lagi ke ?" OMG ! hahahaha , yes ma you right ;) 

but ....... 
air pulak takde sekarang ............................... 
redha . 


p/s: cik atau pakcik kerani ni bila nak callback ?! dah seminggu ni ! urgh

Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥