orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Sunday post .

assalamualaikum semua ,


so tired actually plus not so happy because my plan didn't works . 

I told mum yesterday that I wanna buy some spm books at popular bookstores because I've some money to use on it or I'll use it to chill out with ma buddyz . I told her I wanna go popular bookstores at sunway piramid because there's a lot of choice . but mum don't want so she suggest to go popular bookstores at amcorp mall . uhm , I never go there so I'm just agreed with her . 

so today I went to amcorp mall and I was excited because I never go popular bookstores there before, but yeah the hell there is no revision books and there's only sell some magazines , stationery , english & malay novels and others stuff . urgh , no point I woke up in the morning just to go there !!! so I window shopping and research for new diary of a wimpy kid .woahh , there is a lot of wimpy's diary there and also my others fav novels ! omg !!! want to buy em but how about my books ? so I quickly choose one of wimpy's diary . 

end up with this , 

dead crap but worthwhile because they have discount for member ! 

and then we window shopping again , almost 2 hours in the mall because car park was RM 5 for first 2 hours kan so we window shopping and tade lah rasa rugi sangat kena bayar sampai RM 5 -.-

nothing to buy & caught my eyes attention . . . 

okay , just that . happy sunday !






Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥