orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

somethings that make me annoyed ?

assalamualaikum , second entry for today 


What are somethings that make you annoyed ?

- When the person in front of me is walking super slow and I can't walk around them because there's no space.
- When I send someone a long text and they respond with a one word answer.
- When I try to have a conversation with someone and they end everything with "lol"
- When I'm trying to say something but I keep getting interrupted. 
- When someone runs into me without saying sorry. 
- When people keep talking during a movie. 
- When people keep talking to me during a movie. 
- People who tag themselves in a picture.
- When people annoy the hell out of me and complain about it. As if you had nothing to do with it.
- When people annoy the hell out of me and assume that i'm on my period. 
- Autocorrect 
- When someone walks into the room and doesn't close the door when they leave. 
- When someone gets in trouble by a teacher and won't own up to their mistake so the whole close gets punished. 
- When people take my food like, don't go there. 
- The quality of movies when you watch it online. 
- Cockiness
- People who chew loudly or chew with their mouth open. 
- Memes
- Rude shop assistants. 
- Stubbing my toe. 
- Ads on YouTube. 
- When people have their phones turned off when I really need to contact them. 
- People who take forever to reply. 
- Slow traffic lights. 
- Malaysia's traffic jams.
- People who are always on their phones.
- Crowd pushiness.
- People who talk to me when I have my earphones in. 
- Putting something somewhere safe then forgetting where I put it. 
- When I take the first bite of my meal and someone asks if it's good. I will tell you when i'm done. 
- People who ask me which outfit they should wear and when I tell them, they pick the other one.
- People who have no patience. 
- People who think they know everything about me. 
- People who refuse to look at something because they think it sucks even though they haven't seen it yet. 
- Dropping shit that disappears into another dimension. 
- Pop up ads. 
- People who ask for my opinion then argue with me about it. 
- The dirty hands feeling I get after school. 
- When people block my way because they're having a conversation. 
- People who chew their gum loudly. 
- People who drink their soup loudly. 
- People who say no offence right before offending you.

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥