orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Random post

assalamualaikum , 

got an email  from my blog reader & she ask me , 

" why you don't post your selfie when you make an entry about your day ? because I've seen a lot of blogger out there use their own picture when their make entry about their self . I hope you can post your selfie more ! x "

firstly , thank you so much because you read my blog . oh touched !
second , I am very happy when I received & read your email .
third , I will answer your question ;)

I wanted very much to put my selfie here coz at my phone there's a lot of my selfie ! almost 600 + you know ?! but I think it is not suitable because my selfie not giving the same mean like what I posted in my blog . I mean I always post about how unlucky my day but how can I post my cute-face selfie or happy-face selfie while actually I tells people how unlucky I am that day . very unreasonable , meh .

the main reason is , I don't know how to take even a selfie actually *dumbass* all my selfie was like "syok sendiri" that's why I always think twice , nak post ke taknak . If I posted my selfie in my entry then when I read my entry back I feel like "oh , tht's me ke ? why like that, huh ?" 

I always wanted to put my selfie in my entry !!!!!! chuckei blog inspired me . she so pretty so I think she can put her selfie in every entry because she so pretty . hahaha by the way , nevermind lah , someday if I want to do so , I will do 


Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥