orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

finally it comes to me today

assalamualaikum :)



my life is going better day by day even though sometimes I am in dilemma . but all problems have their way to solve right , so now I've almost made ​​a decision which is good for my future . I never thought that all of this is as difficult at first but then I realized I need to take everything serious after this . little regret but what I was able to do was move on & start a new page of my life . sometimes it so hard to make a decision but you are what you choose . I believe even though it seems so hard at first , not your fav actually but if you pretend to love it at first , mind set that you will okay & deal with your emotion , its all gonna be alright . -;)-
sometimes feelings & emotions influence the decisions we do 

i'm letting go & i won't regret this decision anymore.

I am a little relief today . no more mixed feelings like rojak mamak anymore , no on & off mood . stupid tears or silly reactions appear . I feel so strong today because our class got a pretty-funny prinsip perakaunan teacher but then our new school principal will take over our classroom . a lil sad but I hope our new principal was okay & funny like her too . will miss you Pn . Ooi cc -;)-

today had the retirement of principal and former English teacher who taught me last year . good bye to both of you & good luck in your life . I'll miss you . had so sweet memory last year with my english teacher , Pn . Hema ... she & Pn Joga has made me interested in the English language with more depth , for me English is one of an easy subject to score & it is really fun . my previous english teacher tak best . so if I can pick my english teacher to teach me I want to pick both of them . btw , sorry I not met you & say thank you to you . you really busy today so here , I want to say thank you so much teacher because you teach me english , make me love english so much till now , make me think that english is fun , and now because of you & Pn Jega , I am able to write in english even I've a lot of grammar mistakes but teacher once said to learn from my mistakes because I'll be perfect from that . I know even I am not your fav students , but I am so happy you not bias , you always mark & check my essays for PMR last year . I am really touched ;') I am proud of myself because this little dummy girl now can write & able to speak in english without afraid of anything :') maybe now people will laugh at me because my english was broken & messy but I believe one day no one will laugh at my grammar mistakes anymore . hehe , and because of you , I got an A for PMR English paper ;') thank you so much teacher . Love you deeply  . . . 






Labels: , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥