orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

dilemma

assalamualikum loves , 




urgh esok sekolah . macam tak percaya ! dah form 4 ! dah kena belajar add math ! omo omo :o ! 
okay stop . serius I aint ready yet . . . my body aching  . lol 

I am in dilemma now :'( 
nak pilih date awal sikit , sebab rasa excited tanpa henti menular dalam diri ni . 
tapi , macam mana dengan uberstark kesayangan :( tapi mama kata future penting . 
for me , dorang pun penting . haha 
macam mana rasa bila tak sama persekitaran dengan dia . . . sangupkah ?
pengangkutan pagi pulak jadi masalah ! 
aqilah ni macam mana ? kena pilih date dan tempat yang sama dengan dia . bc she's my girlfriend I could leave her alone . hahaha
bil-bil pulak mama dah buang . memang melambatkan lagi proses . 

naw , I am super excited but at the same time I am in dilemma . maybe nervous sebab esok sekolah ? haha

what happen tomorrow yah ?
only hope the good things will appeared ! 


my heart was like this . 

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥