orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

chaotic soul .

assalamualaikum ! today was a happy day  *guess*


uhm yeah ! today is saturday ! keep rocking party ! 
reality , Im just at home & I was fucking bored . zzz

-I've read my choice . like everything is okay and I understand .
I've read what has been established . seems like all kinds of hard and I was not able to master . 
do I just want to understand what I want ? or , pretending to not understand what I do not want ? like I've met a way out of the impasse ... do not ever want to compensate my second choice ... like I do not need to grieve want to choose .-

-first choice because I understand that and I am also got good marks then my girl was there . my dad also support me here & it was apart from my ambition . but there are a jerk! I do not want to confront him . was like no excitement .-

-second choice , didn't have kind of intense competition & I would be more prominent there . my mum want me to be there bcs she said bright future & get many employment opportunities. my soul was there beside me . forcing me to endure . gloom want to leave what I want before .-

-both has a strong reason for me to choose between . I was depressed . like my brain keeps memory and data overlapping . my heart vibrate faster , as if it would burst . feeling cloudy . my future does not give a clue which direction should I go through . can I suicide now ? tell em I was crazy but I was joking & everybody take it serious . they make fun of themself . I see .-

-my soul, promise me you'll always miss me after my departure later .  always feel the emptiness inside , like I feel it every second . slowly , reluctantly abandon you-

make a choice like ensnare themselves secretly if you got it wrong steps ...


* guess what movie from this sketch ! *


Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥