orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

are we okay ?

assalamualaikum everybody . . . 


Hmmm , too many bad things happen in only a day , make me frust . . .  
I was thought that I am happy bcs you & me there . 
I was thought that I'll glad bcs you & me very close . 
I was thought you were happy too , like what I feels for you . 
I was thought you were thankful like what I feels . 

But I was wrong . -maybe-
why are you ignore me ?
why are you never look at me ? even we were so close at each other .
why are you pretend like I am never be there ? 
why are you quiet ?
why are you never ask me do I am okay or not ? what I feel  , why I looks so down . . .

what was going on today ? 
why we act so awkward to each others like we never met before ?
why we didn't talk ?
what happen to us actually ?
do I've made mistakes ?
do I've make you hurt ?
what do you think now ?


"if i could be right next to you, i'd do it in a heart beat"

are we okay ? . . .

its sucks , you know ? when everything is doing fine then , it all crashes again . and the worst part is , I dont really want to try & put it all back together again , but I have to.

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥