orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Adore You // Miley Cyrus .

assalamualaikum & holla everyone . 


seriously , this song was compatible for me because of my feelings right now . bergh , 
but I cant cry because Miley have sang with so beautiful & strong voice . 

Oh, hey, oh

Baby, baby, are you listening?
Wondering where you've been all my life
I just started living
Oh, baby, are you listening?

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Baby, can you hear me?
When I'm crying out for you
I'm scared oh, so scared
But when you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me—we're meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you

When you say you love me
Know I love you more (I love you more)
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

sometimes , it hurt inside but we just can tears down & sometimes it could be so hard to express our feelings . and it is complicated to be honest with own heart & him . and we end up with crying , can't control our emotion . feeling down just because he can ruin your day . 


because you are comfortable like bed . hahaha


every girl want this . 

never pretend , 

I'm a girl.

I cry over stupid boys.
My room is a mess.
Sometimes music is my only friend.
I'm not perfect. I never will be, but I'm me.

how can miley express her feelings into this awesome song ;) I adore you , Miley-



Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥