orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

touched .

assalamualaikum loves , 



one week left before december 2013 will left us & I ain't ready yet for 2014 . 
okay maybe I'll make another entry for express my feelings about this year but I cant confirm .

I fight with my little sister (tini) just now . bcs of a little minunderstanding . and I hit her . 
she cried . . . 
suddenly , she comes to my room & keep stared at me . 
I don't care about her bcs I am crazy mad and she said , "sis , I am so sorry about what happen just now . could you please forget it ? I promise I didn't do it again next time . and  . . .  can you help me ?"
"what actually you want from me, huh ?" but still I didnt look at her face . "teach me bahasa arab ! please . . . 

god I am touched . 
she apologized to me just bcs that thing ? 
yah , innocent kid . I just hope she didnt grow up being nasty like me . seriously I refuse . . . 
if she was a teenager like me , I don't think she want to apologized just because want me to teach her something . yah , maybe she will do that but it will takes a long time to admit & ask for forgiveness . 

it makes me remember childhood memories . . . sobs 

we struggle to be honest like children bcs while they speak their hearts out , we are still looking for ours . . . 
let's enjoy this sweet video from matluthfi :) 


p/s : bahasa arab ?  hmmm dah lama tak belajar since I was at secondary school . . .I was not quite remember . . . how ? 


Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥