orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Happy new year 2♡14 !

assalamualaikum ya'll :)




yay , like I had promised you guys I wanna make a special entry for new year 2014 . and now here we go ! 
alhamdulillah , it is new year today ! happy new year to everyone especially to all Malaysian :) beware ; long entry ! 

I , Nur Syahirah binti Mohd Yusri , the owner of this blogsite would like to apologize to all if I have hurt anyone . let bygones be bygones . past is past . yes I know , to forgive was not easy like what we've done . but if I already forgive , why not you :) everyone make mistakes . I've learned from mistakes :')

this year was a doleful , tough & frustrate year for me . my fortune is less bright this year . seriously I am super depressed because I let myself , my parents & teacher disappointed to myself . start from that day , I never stop called myself 'idiot' but my lil sis always said that I am not idiot . I just make a little mistakes . if I take it serious , it is not gonna happen . I know , she tried to persuade me :') 
whatever , it's already happen & what can I do to restore it to get what I want ? no ! no one can turning back time . . . move on . . . take it as a lesson to future .

2013 taught me about , 

- Allah swt is the best listener & always make me feel calm. before this if I feeling down , I always complain .
- mum & dad shld understand my feelings if they don't want me to hide everything about my life from them . awkwardly to share actually . 
- friendship / everyone is not your friends .
- romance / sometimes love its hurt & stupid feelings always appeared . true love exist . 
- try harder to graduate . don't expect too much . confident is important . 
- to appreciate everything even the little things and never ever take anything for granted .
- nothing impossible especially about what I suffered before this .
-  be myself . even I am nasty , stupid , not-so-popular , not-so-beauty like others . 
- that things happened for a reason. Whatever mistakes/regrets that had happened are all part of life. You just learned from it . *every year was the same*
- money is important . ha ha ha 
- the overall , thankful for life 2013 taught me a lot ;') 

absolutely , I want to start my new year with new life , smile , happiness & no bad thing happen . or this new year was sucks like before . no , I DO NOT WANT them . I am already mature . don't make any silly things anymore . I don't put to much hope to change myself because I know that I not able to do so with drastically. 

2014 , reflect over the past year. think about things you'd like to do better this year, new things you'd like to try and people you'd like to make amends with or start over with. have you achieved the things you wanted to in the past year ? what specific things would you like to change or redirect ? asking yourself questions about progress, change and where you want to be right now can help to keep your perspective fresh, giving you new motivation to make this year a more fulfilling one. think of the new year as the best year of your life when you start it. most people equate the new year with eating healthier, exercising more and spending more time with your loved ones. while these may seem like platitudes, it's precisely because these basic things assure you of a more satisfying life through bringing you greater energy, closer ties to people you care about and feeling healthier. make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what . 



my new year resolution ? 
 don't study last minute . I'll give a try ;p

 get 10 A's for spm ! or I'll destroy my future -.- again

 solat 5 waktu ! selalu tertinggal solat subuh sebab tidur lewat setiap hari :(

 tidur awal ! unless I want panda-eyes (dark circles) & acne pop . -.-

 saving . I need to save some money to shopping . lol

 be more friendly to my family . especially my parents .

 write more interesting stories & improve lack of my blog . I really appreciate my followers . thank you very much ya'll .

 take everything serious . I mean , no fuss ?

 be mature . I hate being childish actually but sometimes it happens without I realize ...

 Do not expect too much bcs it just get me hurt & more pain ,

 learn to speak better. I hope I can speak like how I blog . I'm really a socially awkward person so I really hope I can start speaking more this year and improve my social skills :P

 be skinnier . I am chubby . urghh :'( why !

okay enough . I want more but yeah I afraid that I will broke it . lol

new year stuffs :)


finally dr. martens boots arrived at homes ! 


okay I hope it will success :) haha

again , happy new year everybody ! I wishing everyone to have a near year filled with joy, prosperity, and contentment.
I love you all x





Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥