orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))


assalamualaikum . . .




woi pmr bape A ? 
okay , hari ni semua orang tanya benda sama . sampai nak muntah aku dengar .

uhm .

alhamdulillah , keputusan yang aku dapat boleh la buat aku senyum . senyum sorang-sorang tapi ada lah sedih jugak .
kalau nak tahu / tanya aku dapat apa . sila tanya selepas 30 tahun nanti yee . masa tu aku akan jawab tanpa ragu-ragu ;p
sesiapa yang ada buat tanggapan , harap tanggapan korang tak silap .

thank you everyone for congrats wish :')

Sadly, I'm not telling my results.
Well , it wasn't that shitty, cause I passed all subjects and gained a few A's
Surprisingly, my khb subjects passed . I accepted what I got , satisfied.
I don't expect much.
Of course , I regretted to not studying that hard , and didn't listen to mama,
but we're teenagers right ?
We won't admit our wrongs when we are,
but I'll learn from my mistakes.
sorry parents

mom , I know we didn't expect much and thank you for giving me strength . I wish I could do better after this . but still , I don't see anybody smile for me include you . . .  pain 

p/s : weh dapat bape ? tanak bagi tahu takpe lah .
fuck this shit out .  

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥